Job Market Digital Badge
Share this Page
- Develop their CTAE Resume Profile
- Define terms commonly used on job applications specific to their STEM++ career pathway(s) and industries.
- Explain the importance of good references and secure one from their Legacy Mentor
- Interpret application questions and provide appropriate, thoughtful and fact-based responses
- Complete 2-3 job applications
- Ensure they have located and/or secured their social security card
- Ensure they have located and/or secured a valid state or government issued ID
- Ensure they have located and/or secured a copy of their birth certificate (or know the whereabouts of the notarized original)
- Complete an I-9 form
- Complete the online application for a work permit (if under the age 16)
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.