Job Search Digital Badge
Share this Page
- Read and interpret employment information on job boards and other employment assistance resources
- Effectively use the internet to search for job opportunities
- Describe the importance of personal contact during their employment search (i.e., public speaking, effective communications, body language, etc.) and identify three local Legacy Mentors within your STEM++ career pathway that dress for success.
- Access and use services available at three local career and employment assistance websites and facilities
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.