Mock Interview Digital Badge
Share this Page
The Mock Interview Task Digital Badge is designed to help students demonstrate mastery of their interview skills by completing a mock interview and highlighting their short term job interests, ability to wear appropriate attire, and ability to produce all necessary paper work. Students will demonstrate their ability to:
- Describe the role of the interview in the job search process
- Invite three local Legacy Makers (existing or potential) to an upcoming Investor & Mentor Meetup and request their assistance with helping students prepare for their mock interviews
- Prepare an agenda item and activity for an upcoming Investor & Mentor Meetup where Legacy Makers will be invited to model appropriate grooming, attire, and behavior for mock job interviews
- Work with Legacy Makers to gather possible interview questions and appropriate responses
- Identify 2-3 Human Resources personnel from their desired STEM++ career pathway to understand and identify level vs illegal interview questions and develop appropriate responses
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.