Time Management Digital Badge
Share this Page
- Use appropriate time management skills
- Create a list of reasonable priorities
- Be prepared to give reasons why each is important
- Create a realistic and comprehensive daily schedule for work tasks
- Accurately account for all elements of their work day
- Create a realist task analysis
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.