Define Your Solution
In this lesson, we teach learners how to utilize a collection of their skills (skillset) and use its total contribution values as the foundation for developing an operating budget for their STEAM Investigative Process.
What You Will Learn
Gives learners an overview of the service goals, STEAM Investigative Process activities, and results they should achieve during this course
- Building The Community On Demand Digital Economy
Explains how the development of a learner’s employability skills during game play serves as the in-game currency that sustains the Community On Demand digital economy
- How Money Moves Through The CoD
Explains how money moves through the Community On Demand digital economy
- Calculate The Value Of Your STEAM Skills
Helps learners calculate the value of their employable skillset
- Allocate eGift Card Sponsorships
Explains in detail how funds are allocated from eGift card sponsorships.
- Call To Action
By the end of this course, learners should have reviewed and completed the service goals for this skill, conducted a pre- and post self-assessment to reflect a 30-80% gain in their high-demand employability skills, and used digital media technologies to document their achievements and results during their STEAM Investigative Process.
By completing this lesson, you will receive a micro-certification that confirms you have demonstrated competencies of the high-demand employability skills you gained and used to solve real world challenges.
ALL ITEMS BELOW ARE OPTIONAL AND ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE
- Community On Demand card deck
- Skills Assessment Worksheet (Single Player)
- Skills Assessment Game Board
Textbook (Hard Copy & Download):
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (Print)
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (Download)