MAP YOUR VALUE
BUDGET DIGITAL BADGE
Achievement Domain: Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding
ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE:
This lesson will help you demonstrate your ability to develop and manage the resources (i.e. people, places and things) you have access to in order to implement your impact solution and complete your service-learning project.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
- Create a budget and fundraising campaign for your service-learning project.
- Determine the cost to complete your action items and pay as members of the Community On Demand digital media platforms.
- Use the Cash Allocation activity worksheet to see how sponsorships flow through the Community On Demand digital economy.
- Demonstrate how you place value on your team’s time, resources, STEAM skills and achievements.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Lesson 4 Digital Badge Collection
The following digital badges are awarded when you can demonstrate your ability to:
- Budget – Develop and manage resources for your service-learning project
- Career Awareness Collection – Select digital badges from this collection that reflect community mapping tasks that are relevant to your service-learning project.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Collection – Select digital badges from this collection that reflect research and development tasks that are relevant to the mission of your service-learning project.
- Workforce Readiness & Personal Branding – Select digital badges from this collection that reflect action items that are relevant to helping you complete your service-learning project.
- STEAM Career Clusters – Select digital badges from this collection that reflect companies and industries that are needed to help you implement your impact solution for your service-learning project.
- Leadership, Team-building & Problem Solving – Select digital badges from this collection that reflect which leadership roles and tasks will be assigned in order to build your service-learning project team.
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Community On Demand STEAM Education & Life Skills Development Card Game (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Notebook paper
- Pen or pencil(optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Junior Executive Management Team Leadership Nominations
- Junior Executive Management Team Member Nominations
- JEM Team Meeting Agenda & Outline
- Community On Demand Skills Assessment Worksheet