ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
Game Strategy Overview
This lesson will help you demonstrate your ability to package your skills by defining your team’s competitive advantages.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
- Explain why their impact solution will provide superior customer needs satisfaction.
- Present how their team planned, coordinated and implemented your marketing strategy.
- Assess the capabilities of their JEM team and the socio-economic impact of their service-learning project.
- Create branding, presentation and marketing materials for their Junior Executive Management Team.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Skill Card/Digital Badge Collection
Using your Community On Demand card deck, Skills Self-Assessment Worksheet and/or Game Board, you will be able to build upon the Competitive Advantage digital badge and create a skill card/digital badge collection that reflects the skills you need and use to implement this strategy.
By completing this lesson, you will receive a micro-certification that confirms you have demonstrated competencies and gained experiences in identifying the primary factors that will lead to the success of your impact solution.
Game Pieces (optional):
- Community On Demand card deck
- Skills Assessment Worksheet (Single Player)
- Skills Assessment Game Board
Textbook & Worksheets:
- STEAM Investigative Process Mapping Guide (included)
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Money Guide Activity Worksheets Toolkit (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Dry erase marker for game board (optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- STEAM Skills Pre-Assessment Survey
- Feedback Form: Atwood Model Case Study
- STEAM Skills Post-Assessment Survey