PACKAGE YOUR SKILLS
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE DIGITAL BADGE
Achievement Domain: Innovation & Entrepreneurship
ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE:
This lesson will help you demonstrate your ability to identify the primary factors that will lead to the success of your impact solution and service-learning project.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
- Explain why their impact solution will provide superior customer needs satisfaction.
- Present how their team planned, coordinated and implemented your marketing strategy.
- Assess the capabilities of their JEM team and the socio-economic impact of their service-learning project.
- Create branding, presentation and marketing materials for their Junior Executive Management Team.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Lesson 7 Digital Badge Collection
The following digital badges are awarded when you can demonstrate your ability to:
- Competitive Advantage – Identify the primary factors that will lead to the success of your impact solution and service-learning project
- Operations – Describe how you deliver your products and services to your target market and/or your community
- Products Life Cycle – Explain the current position of your products and services within its life cycle of production and distribution
- Suppliers – Identify the suppliers and service providers needed to execute your impact solution and service-learning project
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Community On Demand STEAM Education & Life Skills Development Card Game (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Notebook paper
- Pen or pencil(optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Junior Executive Management Team Leadership Nominations
- Junior Executive Management Team Member Nominations
- JEM Team Meeting Agenda & Outline
- Community On Demand Skills Assessment Worksheet