ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
Game Strategy Overview
This lesson will help you demonstrate your ability to apply high-demand STEAM skills in marketing, advertising, sales, marketing research, merchandising and/or public relations.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
- Get the products and services of your Junior Executive Management Team into the hands of your customers.
- Plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, promotions and public relations activities.
- Distribute and monetize your products, services and digital media content.
- Present how you convinced businesses and consumers to purchase or support your products and services.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Skill Card/Digital Badge Collection
Using your Community On Demand card deck, Skills Self-Assessment Worksheet and/or Game Board, you will be able to build upon the Marketing digital badge and create a skill card/digital badge collection that reflects the skills you need and use to implement this strategy.
By completing this lesson, you will receive a micro-certification that confirms you have demonstrated competencies and gained experiences through career pathways in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations.
Game Pieces (optional):
- Community On Demand card deck
- Skills Assessment Worksheet (Single Player)
- Skills Assessment Game Board
Textbook & Worksheets:
- STEAM Investigative Process Mapping Guide (included)
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Money Guide Activity Worksheets Toolkit (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Dry erase marker for game board (optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- STEAM Skills Pre-Assessment Survey
- Feedback Form: Atwood Model Case Study
- STEAM Skills Post-Assessment Survey