SHARE YOUR SUCCESS
MARKETING DIGITAL BADGE
Achievement Domain: STEAM Career Clusters
ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE:
This lesson will help you demonstrate your ability to apply high-demand STEAM skills in marketing, advertising, sales, marketing research, merchandising and/or public relations.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Service Goals & Activities
- Get the products and services of your Junior Executive Management Team into the hands of your customers.
- Plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, promotions and public relations activities.
- Distribute and monetize your products, services and digital media content.
- Present how you convinced businesses and consumers to purchase or support your products and services.
WHAT CAN I EARN?
Lesson 6 Digital Badge Collection
The following digital badges are awarded when you can demonstrate your ability to:
- Marketing – Apply skills in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising and/or public relations
- Products & Services II – Explain in specific detail how your products and services meet the needs of your community
- Education Programs – Coordinate an educational event that supports your impact solution and service-learning project
- Entertainment Programs – Coordinate an entertainment event that supports your impact solution and service-learning project
- Guest Services Programs – Coordinate a guest services event that supports your impact solution and service-learning project
- Speaker Programs – Coordinate a guest speaker program that supports your impact solution and service-learning project
- Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Guide (optional)
- Community On Demand STEAM Education & Life Skills Development Card Game (optional)
- Youth Waiver (ages 17 & under)
- Photo/Media Consent & Release Form
- Notebook paper
- Pen or pencil(optional)
Proof of Work Submission Forms:
- Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Junior Executive Management Team Leadership Nominations
- Junior Executive Management Team Member Nominations
- JEM Team Meeting Agenda & Outline
- Community On Demand Skills Assessment Worksheet