“One of the center’s first programs this summer, Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs, invites students to free summer classes from June 10 to Aug. 2. Students will pick a community issue and use science, technology, engineering, art and math skills to tackle the problem, Richards said.”
– BY LUKE RANKER, Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Read entire article
May 06, 2019 01:56 pm, UPDATED May 06, 2019 04:06 pm
Digital Badges DECODED!
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
What Every STEAM Educator, Lifelong Learner And Young Entrepreneur Needs to Become More Competitive Within Today’s Global Economy
October 22, 2019
8:30 a.m. Eastern
On this new webinar we’ll cover how to transform your accomplishments, skills, quality of work and interests into digital credentials
You can use these techniques to:
We even show you how to easily integrate our Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System™ into your existing training program or curriculum!
In fact, here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover on this incredible webinar:
- How A.I. Technology will impact the 21st Century school-to-workforce digital learning ecosystem
- How digital badges will help you achieve the type of success in life and work you desire
- How to make your digital badges add real value towards workforce readiness initiatives
- What is the Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System and how does it work?
- How to EARN micro-credentials, trade points and cash money as you LEARN how to effectively apply your STEAM skills and solve real world problems
- Why I wrote The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook and The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Trading Card Game
- How to use The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Trading Card Game to help strengthen financial literacy skills
… and much, MUCH More!
Don’t miss this breakthrough webinar that will finally show you how to start using our Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System™ immediately.
Place Your Orders NOW! For
THE MONEY GUIDE TRADING CARD GAME
BY OCTOBER 10th
To Fully Participate In & Enjoy This Webinar
Are You Ready To Play?
The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program is an award-winning intermediary workforce development program that specializes in creating community engagement strategies for STEAM education initiatives.