- This event has passed.
2019 GA STEM/STEAM Forum
October 22, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 pm EDT
The Revolution of STEAM Education
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
Through Financial Literacy, Blockchain Technology, Entertainment and Entrepreneurship
October 22, 2019
8:15 – 10:05 a.m. Eastern
As a featured speaker, Dana Jewel Harris will demonstrate how her new Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Trading Card Game transforms accomplishments, skills, quality of work and interests into digital credentials
She will also demonstrate how her Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System can be used to:
She will even show you how to easily integrate her Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System™ into your existing training program or curriculum!
In fact, here’s just a sample of what she’ll cover on this incredible webinar:
- How A.I. Technology will impact the 21st Century school-to-workforce digital learning ecosystem
- How digital badges will help you achieve the type of success in life and work you desire
- How to make your digital badges add real value towards workforce readiness initiatives
- What is the Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System and how does it work?
- How to EARN micro-credentials, trade points and cash money as you LEARN how to effectively apply your STEAM skills and solve real world problems
- Why she wrote The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook and The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Trading Card Game
- How to use The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Trading Card Game to help strengthen financial literacy skills
… and much, MUCH More!
Don’t miss this breakthrough event that will finally show you how to start using her Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System™ immediately.
Place Your Orders NOW! For
THE MONEY GUIDE TRADING CARD GAME
BY OCTOBER 10th
To Fully Participate In & Enjoy This Event
The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program is an award-winning intermediary workforce development program that specializes in creating community engagement strategies for STEAM education initiatives.