FOR THE 2019-2020 ESPORTS GAMING SEASON
2nd & 4th Sundays
Starting October 27, 2019
3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Eastern
What happens when you combine Shark Tank with eSports and STEAM education? We call it “The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Trading Card Game”.
No, it’s not catchy like Shark Tank and it doesn’t come with mega rich entrepreneurs that can stroke you a check for thousands of dollars BUT what
The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs
Trading Card Game CAN do is:
- Teach you how to play the Money Guide Trading Card Game as a STEAM curriculum, fundraiser, resume or presentation builder, and business plan development tool
- Help you recognize over 63 skills you probably didn’t even know you had
- Provide you with the language you need to jumpstart your business, apply for a job or give a killer presentation in 30 minutes or less
- Help you launch a fundraising campaign or investment pitch in no time flat!
- Show you how to turn your knowledge, abilities, interests, innovative ideas and good deeds into tens, hundreds and thousands of dollars immediately!
WHAT YOU GET:
Attendees receive one (1) Deck of Money Guide Trading Cards, one (1) Money Guide Activity Workbook, one (1) set of Money Guide Activity Worksheets, 2 hours of instruction, and a one (1)year Partners In Education membership
Register to be a part of our new Girls Who Code Chapter at VS Realm Esports Arena.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this one-of-a-kind esports league and digital economy.
Place Your Orders NOW! For
THE MONEY GUIDE TRADING CARD GAME
BY OCTOBER 10th
To Fully Participate In & Enjoy This Event
The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program is an award-winning intermediary workforce development program that specializes in creating community engagement strategies for STEAM education initiatives.