Do Better. Think BIGGER!
The Growth Process
Use the in-game currencies that fuel the Community On Demand digital economy to expand your opportunities and network of support.
Register to play the advanced level of Community On Demand
Level 3 Game Play
Play Community On Demand Level 3 to teach learners how our in-game currencies can be used to convert their impact solutions into funding strategies.
TIP: For a more accurate assessment, focus on a project that you recently completed, are currently working on, or will work on in the near future, then begin game play.
Funding & Resources
How To Play & Win!
Use the Community On Demand game set and Lessons 4-7 from the Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook to play Level 3 of the Community On Demand card game.
- Have learners read and complete Lessons 4-7 of The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook
- Use the worksheets from the Money Guide Activity Toolkit to help learners map out their resource and time management strategies.
- Use the Condition Cards from the Community On Demand card deck and our in-game currencies to develop fundraising and marketing campaigns for their impact solutions.
- Review the individual skills assessments from Level 1 and the skills needed from Level 2 to determine if the team has or need the skills required to implement the fundraising and marketing campaigns for their impact solutions.
- Total up skill counts and/or in-game contribution values of the skills to use as a budget and funding goal for your fundraising and marketing campaigns.
Are You Ready To Play?
Gamers & Mixers Registration Form
WANT TO START YOUR OWN JEM TEAM?
Sign up to participate in our next Train-The-Trainer Workshop
YES! I want to learn how to integrate Community On Demand into my leadership training, STEAM skills development and workforce readiness program(s). Please save me a seat!