FLASH BACK | Entrepreneurship Month On Nepris (Nov 2019)
Table of Content:
• Virtual Connections Industry Chats
• The CoD+Nepris Virtual Connections Platform
• Virtual Mentorship On Demand
• Get Engaged!
Business Services, Career Portal, Job Board, Micro-Credentials, STEAM Career Clusters
FLASH BACK | Entrepreneurship Week 2019 On Nepris
Virtual Connections Industry Chats
An Introduction To Entrepreneurship
The Community On Demand™ Virtual Connections Platform
Local Contributor Network Profile
The Community On Demand™ virtual connections platform is used to help us bridge the communication gaps that exist between the education and business communities. Our platform is powered by our amazing community partners at Nepris. Click here to view a quick 60-second video about how Community On Demand + Nepris work together to build dynamic local contributor networks.
Virtual Mentorship On Demand
Student Engagement Q&A Session
During this industry chat, I worked with a STEAM Educator to provide students that expressed interests in entrepreneurships with a 30 minute presentation and interactive Q& A session. As the Subject Matter Expert in Business Development, I was able to engage students in a lively discussion around the following questions and explain how The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook could help:
- How will you and your team create and implement your impact solution for your project?
- How will you represent the value of the STEAM skills you use to complete your project?
- What roles and skillsets do you need people to have to build your project team?
- If applicable, what is your fundraising strategy, how much do you need to raise, and what types of resources do you need to complete your project?
- How are you going to brand your team’s progress and achievements?
- What is your plan for documenting and presenting your team’s achievements to community stakeholders?
How To Join The Community On Demand™ Virtual Connections Platform
STEAM Education and industry professionals are working together to help educators make their classrooms part of the incubation process that local businesses need to keep their doors open and meet their triple bottom line (i.e., “people, products and profits.”) Students, parent, educators, volunteers, mentors and industry professionals can join the Community On Demand™ Virtual Connections Platform by joining for free or purchasing an annual subscription for your school, group or business.
Register for free and gain immediate access to the Community On Demand™ Virtual Connections Platform
Select the best CoD+Nepris Corporate Marketing Package that’s right for your business
Become A Classroom Sponsor! Click here to purchases a subscription for a teacher, school or school district