DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Correction Services
- Emergency & Fire Management Services
- Law Enforcement Services
- Security & Protective Services
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
CTE Career Cluster II Program Badge
$3 Skillcoin Rewards™
Explain the legal responsibilities and challenges the forensic investigator may encounter, the role of the criminal investigator, and the importance of preserving and documenting the crime scene and enabling the investigator to analyze evidence and its relationship to the crime.
Law & Public Safety Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards™
Explain the difference between common and statutory law (i.e., how legal precedent is established, the rights of citizens guaranteed by the United States and Georgia constitutions, the powers granted to the police and safety officials, and the restrictions placed upon them by the respective constitutions and their amendments).
Suppliers Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards™
Discuss disaster preparedness/emergency management agencies, including but not limited to: Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Citizens Corps, and your state’s Emergency Management Agency.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Correction Services – Projects related to overseeing individuals who have been arrested and are awaiting trial, or who have been convicted of a crime and sentenced to serve time in a jail, reformatory, or penitentiary which includes the treatment, education and reintegration of offenders.
- Emergency & Fire Management Services – Projects involved in public safety and rapid response to fires and emergency situations, including providing medical services after or during traffic accidents, natural disasters, and other medical emergencies.
- Law Enforcement Services – Projects that protect the lives and property of community members, including, controlling traffic, preventing and investigating crimes, enforcing laws and ordinances, and apprehending, arresting and processing suspected criminals.
- Legal Services – Projects related to the monitoring, implementing, and upholding of the laws, regulations and ethics that guide institutions, individuals, and society.
- Security & Protective Services – Projects related to the protection of people or property in public buildings whose workers might be in factories, laboratories, museums, shopping malls, government buildings, data processing centers, or other facilities.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.