DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Manufacturing Production Process Development
- Maintenance, Installation & Repair
- Quality Assurance
- Logistics & Inventory Control
- Health, Safety & Environmental Assurance
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Operations Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards
Describe how their JEM Team will use safety processes, environmental incident and hazard investigations and/or preventative measures to ensure health, safety and environmental assurance at their workplace and service-learning site.
Workplace Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards
Explain how they will incorporate a quality assurance process within the functions of their JEM Team to 1) monitor/maintain the quality of parts and their manufacturing processes, 2) assure that standards and procedures were adhered to, and 3) deliver products or services to meet their performance requirements.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Production – Projects related to the making or assembling of electronic parts, constructing or assembling modular housing, performing welding jobs, or printing various materials.
- Manufacturing Production Process Development – Projects responsible for product design and design of the manufacturing process.
- Maintenance, Installation & Repair – Projects involved in preventive maintenance procedures for machines, tools and equipment which also includes troubleshooting and repairing computerized, electrical, electronic and mechanical systems.
- Quality Assurance – Projects that assure that standards and procedures are adhered to and that delivered products or services meet performance requirements by monitoring and maintaining the quality of parts and manufacturing processes.
- Logistics & Inventory Control – Projects related to the maintenance and transportation of raw materials and finished parts inventories. Includes moving raw materials to the production line, unloading trucks with raw materials, wrapping pallets of finished products for shipment, and communicating with traffic managers.
- Health, Safety & Environmental Assurance – Projects that ensure that workplace equipment is being used safely; plan for new production safety processes; conduct and implement health and preventative safety and/or environmental incident and hazard investigations.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.