DIGITAL BADGE COLLECTION
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Transportation Operations
- Logistics Planning & Management Services
- Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations
- Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance
- Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation
- Health, Safety & Environmental Management
- Sales & Service
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
Products & Services II Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards™
Explain why individuals, businesses and governments within your College Town trade goods and services and employ transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance.
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Skills Badge
$12 Skillcoin Rewards™
Use computerized and other databases to obtain system information and construct charts, tables, or graphs that depict the range of transportation options to and from your service-learning project.
Effective Communicator Task Badge
$9 Skillcoin Rewards™
Demonstrate how your JEM Team supply clarifying information to customers, associates, the parts supplier, and the supervisor when coordinating your College Town service learning projects, activities and events.
Competitive Advantage Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards™
Identify three companies that contribute to your College Town’s global economy and define the wants, needs, exchanges, scarcity, economic costs, competition, price, and non-price competition they create within it.
Conflict Resolution Leadership Badge
$15 Skillcoin Rewards™
Evaluate the waste products that will result from your service learning project and demonstrate how your JEM Team will dispose of the materials in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
Research & Development Project Badge
$6 Skillcoin Rewards™
Illustrate on a graph to show how the products and/or services offered through your service-learning project effects supply and demand within your College Town community and how you determined equilibrium price and quantity.
NSPIE Training Academy
Click each service goal below to view the current list of service-learning projects offered through our Partners In Education Network.
- Transportation Operations – Projects that work with persons who drive or pilot the vehicles that transport people or freight to ensure that passengers or cargo are transported safely and on time.
- Logistics Planning & Management Services – Projects that involve the planning, management and control of the physical distribution of materials, products, and people.
- Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations – Projects focused on the operation of transportation and distribution facilities including ports, terminals, warehouses, and other types of facilities.
- Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance – Projects related to the maintenance, repair, and servicing of vehicles and transportation facilities, as well as the refueling of mobile equipment which includes workers involved in developing more efficient, safe, and cost-effective ways to operate or maintain equipment.
- Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation – Projects related to all aspects of the design and operation of public transportation systems — road, air, sea and rail. Worker might be employed by federal, state and local transportation agencies.
- Health, Safety & Environmental Management – Projects that involve assessing and managing risks associated with safety and environmental issues.
- Sales & Service – Projects involved in the marketing and selling of transportation services to new customers as well as the management of existing customer relationships and customer service.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.
— NEXT Steps Partners In Education —This carousel is empty, please add some logos.