Do Better. Think BIGGER!
what is bartering?
Here From The Founders
Learn what the the Southern Barter Network is and why Henry & Laurie Sossa created it.
Business Support Services
Financial Literacy & Digital Technology (FINTECH) Solutions
Join the Junior Southern Barter Club to use bartering as a way to strengthen your financial literacy skills and build your business, network and community.
About Junior Southern Barter Club
A Global Barter Exchange
Junior Southern Barter Club is the charitable giving arm of The Southern Barter Club. Its mission is to help youth and young adults experience the benefits of the Southern Barter Club through the NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program’s nonprofit barter account.
Discounts & Loyalty Rewards
To help sustain the Community On Demand digital economy, learners are awarded Trade Points (discounts and bonus rewards) when they complete the following leadership engagement activities on our website.
1 Trade Point = $0.10 Contribution Value
- Completing online forms on the NSYEP website
- Completing or responding to surveys
- Publishing posts, content and uploading media
- Giving honest ratings
- Making nominations and referrals
- Leaving reviews
- Social follows
- Attending events
- Purchasing/referring/selling products & services
- Visiting the website
- Watching videos
- Sending invitations to join the CoD Society
- Sharing website and content with friends
- Recruiting other members to actively participate
Want To Mentor, Train or Hire A JEM Team But Don't Know How?
Become A Member • Get Started Today!
Engagement Rules for Partners In Education
- All opportunities posted on our job board must focus on employable competencies and high-demand STEAM skills
- All posts must be designated as one of the five work-based learning experiences we offer (i.e. job shadowing, mentorship, etc.)
- All opportunities must clearly state if it is a paid opportunity or an opportunity that provides stipends ( through eGift card sponsorships)
- All posts must require deliverables of digital media content that must be submitted to The NEXT Steps Youth Entrepreneur Program (photos, audio files, videos, etc.)
- All submitted content will be used for peer-to-peer instruction and will be distributed through all available channels of the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.
- All work-based learning opportunities posted through this job board are for the sole purpose of playing the Community On Demand card game.
- All opportunities must integrate our Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System to issue micro-credentials at the completion of each training session.
BECOME A MEMBER
Click here to learn more about Community On Demand
YES! I’m ready to discover how to coordinate work-based learning experiences that strengthen high-demand STEAM skills and create effective community engagement strategies! Please send my Free Report now.