The Revolution of STEAM Education
Through Financial Literacy ▪ Blockchain Technology ▪ Entertainment ▪ Entrepreneurship
Flexible, Blended-Learning Employment Solutions
NSPIE Members must be logged in to view the STEM Direct Job Board
STEAM Direct Job Board (Requirements)
- All opportunities posted on our job board must focus on employable competencies and high-demand STEAM skills
- All posts must be designated as one of the nine work-based learning and/or pre-apprenticeship experiences (i.e. job shadowing, apprenticeships, internships, mentorship, etc.)
- All opportunities must clearly state if it is a paid opportunity or an opportunity that provides stipends (directly or through eGift card sponsorships)
- All posts require deliverables that include digital media content (photos, audio files, videos, etc.)
- All submitted content will be used for peer-to-peer instruction that will be distributed through all available channels of the Community On Demand Digital Media Network.
- All work-based learning opportunities are eligible only to NSPIE members that are forming or joining a Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team
- All opportunities must integrate our Digital Badge & Skillcoin Rewards System to issue sponsored micro-credentials at the completion of each training session.
A Veteran-Led STEAM Entrepreneurship & Skills Development System
for K-12 Youth, Young Adults, STEAM Educators & Lifelong Learners
Serving Families & Communities Since 2008