Train-The-Trainer: The Educator’s Play Book for the Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs
This collection of learning tools explain the key components of the Community On Demand™ game-based learning management system and provides instructions on how to easily integrate Community On Demand™ and The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs into lesson plans, curricula and training programs.
Money Guide Online Courses
The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs online courses provide instructional videos, quizzes, and internet-based engagement activities that help students complete their STEAM Investigative Process and all 8 lessons of the Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook.
Money Guide Lesson Plans
THE EDUCATOR’S PLAY BOOK
We offer educators detailed instructions and recommendations on how to engage their learners as they complete The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook.
- An overview of the lesson
- A list of activities (service goals) to help students gain a high level of competency regarding a skill
- Vocabulary words relevant to each skill
- Suggestions, game strategies, and engagement activities that encourage and require group discussions
The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs
The Money Guide Activity Toolkit provides worksheets, additional resources and training materials to help learners complete each lesson in The Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs Activity Workbook.
- Business Plan Presentation Outline
- STEAM Skills Value Grid
- Do The Math Activity Worksheet
- STEAM Investigative Process Road Map
- Junior Executive Management Team Brand Profile Checklist
- Junior Executive Management Team Leadership Nomination Forms (3)
- Mission Statement Activity Worksheet
- Program Planning Checklist
- Promotions Planning Checklist
- STEAM Investigative Process Map
- Cash Allocation Chart
Intro To The Creative Economy Course
A FOUR-PART MICRO-SERIES FOR COMMUNITY ON DEMAND™ INTEGRATION
Pre- & Post surveys to help learners quickly define, measure, build and name up to 63 of their high-demand employable skills
The Strategist Mindset
Learning tools that transform traditional approaches to critical thinking, reasoning and life skills development into more effective and optimized learning processes for improved outcomes and standardized test performance
The Stakeholder’s Dilemma
Participants learn how to optimize the impact of their own critical thinking, critical reasoning and life skills so they can transform their inputs into optimized outputs that solve real-world problems
Participants learn how to integrate Community On Demand™ learning tools and The STEAM Investigative Process® into learning activities specific to their subject matter.