Share This Page!
Business Management Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $48.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Business Management & Administration industry when they:
- Resume & Cover Letter Task Badge ($30) – Master word processing software and apply it to create, edit, and publish your STEM++ resume or financial portfolio for The 17 Legacy Council to review.
- Competitive Advantage Project Badge ($20) – Design and/or explain the interrelationships between the functions of your JEM Team’s business operation (accounting, finance, production, marketing, sales, and management) and the application of various management functions used to sustain it (planning, organizing, directing, and controlling).
- Mission Statement Program Badge ($10) – Explain the importance of your vision, mission statement, and service goals for your JEM Team within the context of completing your Operation Restoration service-learning project of your College Town community.
- Effective Communicator Task Badge ($30) – Use professional oral, written, and digital communication skills to create, express, and interpret information and ideas to members of our Partners In Education network.
- Business Management & Administration Skills Badge ($40) – Demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship by explaining the business or service opportunity your JEM Team recognized, how you used the opportunity to start your Operation Restoration service-learning project as a mini-venture, and how you organized your JEM Team to manage and maintain that project.
- Budget Task Badge ($30) – Understand, interpret, and use accounting principles to make financial decisions, develop effective money management strategies, and understand the role and functions of financial institutions.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $48.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $64.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $48.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.