Share This Page!
Green Energy & Sustainable Technologies Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $60.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources industry when they:
- Green Energy & Sustainable Technologies Skills Badge ($40) – Explain the relationship between force, work, energy, and power and study the characteristics, availability, conversion, control, transmission, and storage of energy and power
- Suppliers Project Badge ($20) – Identify the electrical and mechanical power systems available within your College Town community and explain if they are nonrenewable, renewable and/or energy conservation sources.
- Job Market Task Badge ($30) – Identify the many careers and some of the safety regulations in energy and related technologies within your College Town community
- Products & Services I Project Badge ($20) – Identify alternative energy sources to explain their regional implications and economic, environmental, and sustainability issues.
- Research & Development Project Badge ($20) – Evaluate the positive and negative impacts of nuclear power and its relevancy to various situations in within your College Town community.
- Product Life Cycle Project Badge ($20) – Explain future trends of energy, power, and transportation as it relates to your College Town community and any opportunities to develop potential alternative energy systems and solutions that demonstrate a unique and appropriate approach to energy generation.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $45.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $60.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $45.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.