Share This Page!
Film, Digital Media & Entertainment Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $42.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Film, Digital Media & Entertainment industry when they:
- Entertainment Program Project Badge ($20) – Demonstrate proper set-up and use of basic production equipment and follow safety procedures when working with TV equipment.
- Copyright Project Badge ($20) – Identify and create various types of scripts.
- Workplace Task Badge ($30)– Demonstrate proper use and operation of studio equipment and production techniques while working as part of a production team during a studio broadcast.
- Operations Project Badge ($20) – Demonstrate teamwork and proper use of equipment while participating in a live field production which may include electronic news gathering, film work or streaming live events.
- Film, Digital Media & Entertainment Skills Badge ($40) – Demonstrate the use of technology in recording and post-production applications.
- Career Cluster II Program Badge ($10) – Develop an understanding of audio video and film careers, describe the principal fields of specializations and identify associated career opportunities.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $42.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $56.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $42.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.