Share This Page!
Government & Public Administration Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $57.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Government & Public Administration industry when they:
- Competitive Advantage Project Badge ($20) – Outline the essential characteristics, competitive advantages and life cycle of the aviation and drone technology industries.
- Contributions Task Badge ($30) – Classify the roles, functions of, and interdependency between local, federal and international law enforcement, intelligence and military agencies that use drone technology.
- Operations Project Badge ($20) – Develop effective strategies to generate information necessary for intelligence and Law Enforcement organization agency heads to make timely, effective and efficient decisions on the directions and methods of Homeland Security and emergency response policies and operations.
- Community Ecosystem Leadership Badge ($50) – Utilize the current socio-economic conditions of their communities to examine the issues and policies concerning poverty, health disparities, food deserts, domestic terrorism and environmental hazards caused by natural phenomena.
- Government & Public Safety Skills Badge ($40) – Employ drone technology and their technical STEM++ skillsets to conduct general and critical research, writing and case management to create solutions that address, reduce and/or eliminate socio-economic conditions negatively impacting their communities.
- Effective Communications Task Badge ($30) – Demonstrate proficiency in communication, problem-solving, and team building skills and justify the ethical standards needed for careers in this industry.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $57.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $76.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $57.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.