Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $60.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Hospitality & Tourism industry when they:
- Products & Services I Project Badge ($20) – Incorporate Partners In Education from segments of the travel industry available within their College Town community into their Operation Restoration service-learning project
- Products & Services II Project Badge ($20) – Examine the products, services, and packages offered to business and leisure travelers by different types of businesses within their College Town's travel industry
- Mock Interview Task Badge ($30) – Secure a STEM++ mentor from a leader, supervisor or employee in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry to support their JEM Team and Operation Restoration service-learning project
- Hospitality & Tourism Industry Skills Badge ($40) – Utilize their management level decision-making skills in hotel/lodging, human resources, food and beverage, and travel/tourism operations to provide extended services during their Operation Restoration service-learning project.
- Culture Leadership Badge ($50) – Investigate and report trends, technology, and customs in the hospitality industry while developing customer service policies and procedures for their JEM Team
- Marketing Skills Badge ($40) – Utilize current technology, the Internet, interesting digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements), and software packages to develop a tour package and marketing plan for the products and services offered through their Operation Restoration service-learning project (include appropriate promotional and pricing strategies, thus ensuring business profitability if applicable).
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $60.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $80.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $60.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.