Share This Page!
Health Sciences Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $60.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Health Sciences industry when they:
- Workplace Task Badge ($30) – Describe how various healthcare roles fit into the office/department, the organization and the overall health care environment.
- CTE Career Cluster II Program Badge ($10) – Develop a career plan that compares therapeutic, diagnostic, health informatics, environmental support, and biotechnology research and development career pathways.
- Community Ecosystem Leadership Badge ($50) – Evaluate the impact of diversity and ethics on healthcare delivery to demonstrate respectful and empathetic treatment of ALL patients/clients (patient/customer service).
- Health Science Skills Badge ($40) – Demonstrate an understanding of the basic legal responsibilities of healthcare workers in regards to torts, malpractice, and negligence, invasion of privacy, privileged communication, patient/client confidentiality, and informed consent.
- Operations Project Badge ($20) – Analyze the healthcare delivery system (public, private, government, and nonprofit), describe the responsibilities of consumers within the healthcare system, and explain how to engage patients and families in their own healthcare.
- Family & Peer Network Leadership Badge ($50) – Identify and demonstrate the various methods of providing and obtaining information from patients, family members, other agencies, and other members of the healthcare team.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $60.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $80.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $60.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.