Share This Page!
Information Technology Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $63.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Information Technology industry when they:
- Takes Initiative Task Badge ($30) – Explain how they used current and emerging hardware device functions, including peripherals devices, input devices, and portable hardware for specific tasks to complete their Operation Restoration service-learning projects.
- Job Market Task Badge ($30) – Describe trends in emerging, evolving, and future computer technologies and their influence on IT practices (mobile technology, computing tablets, cloud computing.)
- Information Technology Skills Badge ($40) – Explain how their JEM Team utilized networking media, topologies, network operating systems, models and protocols, codes and standards, addressing, diagnostics, routing, WAN services, network security networking software, tools, and equipment to manage the operations of their back office operations.
- Conflict Resolution Leadership Badge ($50) – Apply strategies for identifying routine hardware and software problems current to everyday life and identify compatibility issues and describe operational problems caused by hardware errors.
- Operations Project Badge ($20) – Demonstrate how their JEM Team applied design principles to create professional appearing and functioning web pages using the elements of web design (HTML, CSS, responsive design, site usability, relation of site to business, story the site reveals about the business)
- Marketing Skills Badge ($40) – Incorporate media elements (e.g., sound, video, graphics, text, motion graphics), navigation, and linking into the design of their JEM Tams service-learning project communications channels and messaging.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $63.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $84.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $63.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.