Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $48.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Manufacturing industry when they:
- Operations Project Badge ($20) – Describe how their JEM Team will use safety processes, environmental incident and hazard investigations and/or preventative measures to ensure health, safety and environmental assurance at their workplace and service-learning site.
- Suppliers Project Badge ($20) – Describe their maintenance and transportation plans to manage the logistics and inventory control of their Operation Restoration service-learning project.
- Contributions Task Badge ($30) – Explain how they conduct preventative maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and repairs for the machines, tools and equipment they use for their service-learning project.
- Manufacturing Skills Badge ($40) – Explain the manufacturing production process and product design of the inventory they will create and/or sell during their service-learning project.
- Product Life Cycle Project Badge ($20) – Describe their production cycle: how they make or assemble electronic parts, construct or assemble products, perform welding jobs, or print various materials.
- Workplace Task Badge ($30) – Explain how they will incorporate a quality assurance process within the functions of their JEM Team to 1) monitor/maintain the quality of parts and their manufacturing processes, 2) assure that standards and procedures were adhered to, and 3) deliver products or services to meet their performance requirements.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $48.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $64.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $48.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.