Share This Page!
STEM++ Industries Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $60.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within STEM++ industries when they:
- STEM++ Skills Badge ($40) – Demonstrate how they used applications of mathematics and science (functional devices and working prototypes aided by computer simulations) to predict the success of engineered solutions throughout the completion of their Operation Restoration service-learning project.
- Workplace Task Badge ($30) – Demonstrate the application of mathematical tools, teamwork, and communications skills in solving various design challenges, while maintaining a safe work environment for your JEM Team
- Speaker Program Project Badge ($20) – Present the design cycle and marketing strategy in a business plan for your Operation Restoration service-learning project to include the market research and cost benefit analysis of your solutions.
- Resume & Cover Letter Task Badge ($30) – Create a STEM++ resume and financial portfolio that demonstrates you employability skills, career opportunities, applied math, working drawings (CAD, etc.) and your ability to create sectional, auxiliary, pattern developments, detail and pictorial views.
- Feedback Task Badge ($30) – Report the feedback received from having your STEM++ mentor or Partner In Education evaluate your design solutions and conceptual, physical, and mathematical models at various intervals of the design process (optimization and iterations).
- Conflict Resolution Leadership Badge ($50) – Explain how you had to rely on math and logical conclusions to make decisions that determined what actions their JEM Team took as a collective unit.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $60.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $80.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $60.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.