Share This Page!
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Collection
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $54.00
Sponsorship of this digital badge collection will provide Junior Executive Management (JEM) Teams with the following STEM++ skills, capabilities & experiences within the Transportation, Distribution & Logistics industry when they:
- Products & Services II Project Badge ($20) – Explain why individuals, businesses and governments within your College Town trade goods and services and employ transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance.
- Effective Communications Task Badge ($30) – Demonstrate how your JEM Team supply clarifying information to customers, associates, the parts supplier, and the supervisor when coordinating your College Town service learning projects, activities and events.
- Conflict Resolution Leadership Badge ($50) – Evaluate the waste products that will result from your service learning project and demonstrate how your JEM Team will dispose of the materials in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Skills Badge ($40) – Use computerized and other databases to obtain system information and construct charts, tables, or graphs that depict the range of transportation options to and from your service-learning project.
- Competitive Advantage Project Badge ($20) – Identify three companies that contribute to your College Town’s global economy and define the wants, needs, exchanges, scarcity, economic costs, competition, price, and non-price competition they create within it.
- Research & Development Project Badge ($20) – Illustrate on a graph to show how the products and/or services offered through your service-learning project effects supply and demand within your College Town community and how you determined equilibrium price and quantity.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $54.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $72.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $54.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.