Share This Page!
Communications Director Leadership Badge
Get Your Digital Badges Sponsored | Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $15.00
Sponsorship of our Communications Director Leadership Digital Badge recognizes and rewards students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the Communications Director of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Populating the Communications section of their JEM Team’s Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model
- Managing all communications plan activities and building external relationships with the organization’s constituencies, including funders and the media.
- Providing progress reports to The 17 Legacy Council of their JEM Team’s activities throughout the life cycle of their Operation Restoration service-Learning project and during their Investor/Mentor Meetup
- Promoting the activities and progress of their JEM Team’s service-learning project throughout the NEXT Steps Partners In Education network
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $15.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $20.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $15.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.