Share This Page!
General Manager Leadership Badge
Get Your Digital Badges Sponsored | Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $15.00
Sponsorship of our General Manager Leadership Digital Badge recognizes and rewards students that have been elected by their peers to serve as the General Manager of their Junior Executive Management (JEM) Team. They are responsible for:
- Ensuring their JEM Team has the resources needed to host a successful Operation Restoration service-learning project.
- Using the Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model to assign roles and responsibilities of their Junior Executive Management Team
- Using the Promotions Planning Checklist to create a timeline of activities for their Junior Executive Management Team to complete
- Presenting the final results of their Junior Executive Management Team to members of their local Partners In Education Network at their Investor & Mentor Meetup.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $15.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $20.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $15.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.