Business Management & Administration Digital Badge
Skills Digital Badge Collection
Click on each link to apply your STEAM skills in environments that create transferable workforce experiences within the following career pathways:
- General Management – Projects that plan, organize, direct, and evaluate all or part of a business organization through the allocation and use of financial, human, and material resources.
- Business Information Management – Projects that provide a bridge between business processes or initiatives and information technology processes to help align business and IT goals
- Human Resources Management – Projects that focus on staffing activities that involve planning, recruitment, selection, orientation, training, performance appraisal, compensation, and safety of an organization’s employees
- Operations Management – Projects that focus on planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling the resources needed to produce or provide a business’ goods and/or services that include quality control, scheduling, procurement, and warehousing.
- Administrative Support – Projects that facilitate business operations through a variety of administrative and clerical duties including information and communication management, data processing and collection, and project tracking
Skillcoin Reward s™
Based on $40.00 Digital Badge Sponsorship
Student Stipend – $12.00
Impact Project Fund – $16.00
COD Network – $12.00