Marketing Digital Badge
Skills Digital Badge Collection
Click on each link to apply your STEAM skills in environments that create transferable workforce experiences within the following career pathways:
- Marketing Management – Projects related to the management of policies, operations or staff working in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations in businesses and corporations, nonprofit institutions, and other organizations.
- Professional Sales – Projects that convince businesses or individual consumers to purchase goods and services.
- Merchandising – Projects related to getting products into the hands of customers, including forecasting, planning, buying, displaying, selling and providing customer service.
- Marketing Communications – Projects that plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising, promotion and public relations activities.
- Marketing Research – Projects that collect and analyze different types of information to design new products, to predict future sales, and to position a company’s strategies against those of its competitors.
Skillcoin Reward s™
Based on $40.00 Digital Badge Sponsorship
Student Stipend – $12.00
Impact Project Fund – $16.00
COD Network – $12.00