Share This Page!
Marketing Skills Badge
Get Your Digital Badge Sponsored | Share This Page!
Rich Kids Society Money Guide Digital Badge Collection
Create transferable workforce experiences within the following STEM++ career pathways:
- Marketing Management – Projects related to the management of policies, operations or staff working in advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, marketing research, merchandising, or public relations in businesses and corporations, nonprofit institutions, and other organizations. Submit proof
- Professional Sales – Projects that convince businesses or individual consumers to purchase goods and services. Submit proof
- Merchandising – Projects related to getting products into the hands of customers, including forecasting, planning, buying, displaying, selling and providing customer service. Submit proof
- Marketing Communications – Projects that plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies, advertising, promotion and public relations activities. Submit proof
- Marketing Research – Projects that collect and analyze different types of information to design new products, to predict future sales, and to position a company’s strategies against those of its competitors. Submit proof
$12.00 Skillcoin Rewards™ Stipend
$16.00 Project Fund
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.