Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Digital Badge
Skills Digital Badge Collection
Click on each link to apply your STEAM skills in environments that create transferable workforce experiences within the following career pathways:
- Transportation Operations – Projects that work with persons who drive or pilot the vehicles that transport people or freight to ensure that passengers or cargo are transported safely and on time.
- Logistics Planning & Management Services – Projects that involve the planning, management and control of the physical distribution of materials, products, and people.
- Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations – Projects focused on the operation of transportation and distribution facilities including ports, terminals, warehouses, and other types of facilities.
- Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance – Projects related to the maintenance, repair, and servicing of vehicles and transportation facilities, as well as the refueling of mobile equipment which includes workers involved in developing more efficient, safe, and cost-effective ways to operate or maintain equipment.
- Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation – Projects related to all aspects of the design and operation of public transportation systems — road, air, sea and rail. Worker might be employed by federal, state and local transportation agencies.
- Health, Safety & Environmental Management – Projects that involve assessing and managing risks associated with safety and environmental issues.
- Sales & Service – Projects involved in the marketing and selling of transportation services to new customers as well as the management of existing customer relationships and customer service.
Skillcoin Reward s™
Based on $40.00 Digital Badge Sponsorship
Student Stipend – $12.00
Impact Project Fund – $16.00
COD Network – $12.00