Share This Page!
Budget Task Badge
Get Your Digital Badge Sponsored | Share This Page!
Rich Kids Society Money Guide Digital Badge Collection
Demonstrate the purpose of developing and using budgets for your Cash Flow Quadrant and service-learning project.
- Create a budget (spending plan) for your service-learning project Submit proof
- Describe the consequences of over spending or not having enough money for your service-learning project Submit proof
- Describe how each of your Partners In Education helped you create and manage your budget Submit proof
- Describe two types of financial difficulties you experienced (e.g. cash shortfall, securing sponsorship, allocating spending, purchasing resources) during your project Submit proof
- Describe the short and long-term consequences associated with each financial difficulty Submit proof
- Identify the resources within your community that assists people with financial problems Submit proof
$9.00 Skillcoin Rewards™ Stipend
$12.00 Project Fund
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.