Share This Page!
Effective Communications Task Badge
Get Your Digital Badges Sponsored | Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $9.00
Sponsorship of our Effective Communications Task Digital Badge helps students demonstrate effective communication techniques when they:
- Explain the difference between verbal and non-verbal communication
- Describe how to communicate assertively
- Demonstrate assertive communication in three situations with their Junior Executive Management Team
- Describe the differences between passive, aggressive and assertive styles of communication on both verbal and non-verbal levels
- Accurately reconstruct an oral description (listening)
- Give a full report about an event including who, what, when where, why, how and problems were identified and solved
- Introduce self properly and make a good first impression
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $9.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $12.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $9.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.