Share This Page!
Takes Initiatives Task Badge
Get Your Digital Badges Sponsored | Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $9.00
Sponsorship of our Takes Initiatives Task Digital Badge helps students increase their value and demand by presenting themselves as energetic professionals who are inventive and enterprising enough to be proactive in everything they do. Students demonstrate this when they:
- Constantly search for new solutions and more effective approaches.
- Do something extra in an area where they can generate the most visible and remarkable results.
- Demonstrate how each success and achievement is/was made to benefit their team, their organization and themselves.
- Submit ideas and suggestions to improve the results of their service-learning projects based on broad research and adequate facts.
- Demonstrate how their strengths helped their team realize the goals of their service-learning project.
- Identify and carve out growth opportunities for themselves through their service-learning project.
- Demonstrate how they challenged themselves to learn new skills and explaining how it refined or improved their abilities.
- Demonstrate how they do or did their best to convince others of the importance of their ideas and/or solutions.
- Demonstrate a level of curiosity by asking at least five to ten questions to understand how things work and how they can improve them.
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $9.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $12.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $9.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
The achievement items for our Take Initiatives Digital Badge was inspired by the article 9 Ways To Take More Initiative At Work by Anush Kostanyan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.