Share This Page!
Mock Interview Task Badge
Get Your Digital Badges Sponsored | Share This Page!
SKILLCOIN REWARDS IN PLAY: $9.00
Sponsorship of our Mock Interview Task Digital Badge helps students demonstrate mastery of their interview skills by highlighting their short term job interests, ability to wear appropriate attire, and ability to produce all necessary paper work during a mock job interview. Students must:
- Describe the role of the interview in their job search process
- Invite three local members from our Partners In Education Netwrok (existing or potential) to an upcoming Investor & Mentor Meetup and request their assistance in preparing for and/or participating in your mock interview
- Prepare an agenda item and activity for an upcoming Investor & Mentor Meetup where members of our Partners In Education network will be invited to model appropriate grooming, attire, and behavior for job interviews
- Work with members of our Partners In Education network to gather possible interview questions and appropriate responses
- Identify 2-3 Human Resources personnel from companies that our Partners In Education work for to ask for help in identifying legal vs illegal interview questions and how to appropriately respond
- Identify 2-3 Human Resources personnel from companies that our Partners In Education work for to ask which STEM++ career pathways are in high demand within their company and industry
Digital Badge Sponsorship Allocations:
30% – $9.00 Student stipend to “pay themselves”
40% – $12.00 Service-learning project fund donation to “reinvest in their business”
30% – $9.00 NEXT Steps donation to sustain program operations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.