RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating their ability to anticipate and/or measure how their community will react to their products and services as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must utilize their service-learning project as a market test for their product and service delivery.
- Learners must provide information and demonstrations to potential customers within their local community or target market.
- Learners must capture and record the reaction of potential customers to their product and service delivery.
- Learners must determine the importance of satisfaction in meeting the needs of their target market.
- Learners must determine their test group’s willingness to purchase their products and services at various price levels.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.