TEAM OPERATIONS DIRECTOR EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are demonstrating their ability to select and assign individuals, businesses and/or organizations to roles within their team’s network and community ecosystem as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Learners must measure and improve the effectiveness of their Junior Executive Management Teams’ processes and procedures.
- Learners must populate the Team Operations section of their Junior Executive Management Team’s Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) Model.
- Learners must maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence to support their JEM Teams service-learning project.
- Learners must coordinate and conduct interviews with members of their Local Contributor Network.
- Learners must ensure all work for their Junior Executive Management Team’s service-learning project has been submitted.
- Learners must distribute all digital badges and Skillcoin Rewards to their Junior Executive Management Team members.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.