TRANSPORTATION, LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTIONS EGIFT CARD
Invest in learners that are exploring careers in planning, management, and movement of people, materials, and goods by road, pipeline, air, rail and water as they complete their service-learning project(s).
- Explain why individuals, businesses and governments trade goods and services and employ transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance
- Supply clarifying information to customers, associates, the parts supplier, and the supervisor when coordinating your service-learning projects, activities and events.
- Evaluates the waste products resulting from a task, project or event and handles the disposal of materials in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Uses computerized and other databases to obtain system information and construct charts, tables, or graphs that depict a range of performance characteristics of various system operational conditions that can be used for comparisons.
- Explain the concept and the components of College Town’s global economy and define the wants, needs, exchanges, scarcity, economic costs, competition, price, and non-price competition that your service project addresses.
- Differentiate between the factors of production, define the Law of Supply and the Law of Demand, and illustrate on a graph how supply and demand determine equilibrium price and quantity.
Triple Your Impact. Use our STEAM Education eGift cards to purchase community shares, reward student achievement, and make tax-deductible investments in skills development training that can positively impact the triple bottom line of your team, project or company.
Each eGift card has a profile page that lists the service goals, Skillcoin Rewards™ allocations, digital media sharing links, and funding allocations as listed in the charts below:
30% of all eGift card sponsorships are allocated to a Student Stipend Fund to provide scholarships, grants, cash stipends and donations.
40% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our Impact Project Fund to create operating budgets for service-learning projects.
30% of all eGift card sponsorships go to our CoD Network Fund to support start-ups, special events and social ventures.