Share This Page!
FilmHubATL Pre & Post Production Money Guide
Get Your Workshop Sponsored | Share This Page!
FilmHubATL Money Guide
For Young Entrepreneurs In Film
Community service activity book that turns social media observers into digital media enterprises
The FilmHubATL Money Guide for Young Entrepreneurs in Film strengthens STEM++ skills in pre-production, post-production, marketing and sales based on seven principles every child should know about money.
The FilmHubATL Money Guide can be purchased as a printed copy or as an interactive (fillable) pdf.
Available on backorder
|Dimensions||11 × .5 × 8.5 in|
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.