Share This Page!
Money Guide For Young Entrepreneurs
Enroll in our graphic design training course and learn how to create artwork, logos, characters, background images, and icons for digital gaming, marketing, and mapping mobile applications that meet the standard requirements for a JEM-TV production.
March 18th, 2pm-5pm, April 1st, 2pm-5pm, April 15th, 2pm-5pm, May 6th, 2pm-5pm, May 20th, 2pm-5pm, June 3rd, 2pm-5pm, June 17th, 2pm-5pm, July 1st, 2pm-5pm, July 15th, 2pm-5pm, Aug 5th, 2pm-5pm, Aug 19th, 2pm-5pm, Sep 2nd, 2pm-5pm, Sep 16th, 2pm-5pm, Oct 7th, 2pm-5pm, Oct 21st, 2pm-5pm, Nov 4th, 2pm-5pm, Nov 18th, 2pm-5pm, Dec 2nd, 2pm-5pm, Dec 16th, 2pm-5pm
Submit proof of your work to collect digital badges & earn Skillcoin Rewards™ Digital badges must be sponsored in order to receive Skillcoin Rewards™In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable)
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your service goals.