Products & Services II
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Described the specific benefits of each product and service your JEM Team offers
- Described your abilities (from the user’s perspective) on how your products and services meet the needs of your target audience
- Demonstrated the benefits of your JEM Team’s products and services to your target audience
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Architecture & Construction. Conducted a community assessment of your College Town for new, existing, historical and refurbishing projects where emphasis is placed on schedules, plumbing, HVAC Systems (heating and air, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration), electrical systems, graphic presentations, plot/site plans, specifications, and building estimations.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).