Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Skills Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
Use the form below to submit proof of the following activities completed for your Operation Restoration service-learning project. Approval of your submission will allow you to collect digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™ (if available).
— “The 17” Legacy Council
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Agribusiness Systems
- Animal Systems
- Environmental Service Systems
- Food Products and Processing Systems
- Natural Resources Systems
- Plant Systems
- Power, Structural and Technical Systems
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
The Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources digital badge collection verifies proven competencies in production, processing, marketing, distribution, financing, and development of agricultural commodities and resources including food, fuel, fiber, wood products, natural resources, horticulture, and other plant and animal products and resources.
- Agribusiness Systems – Projects that includes agrichemicals, breeding, crop production (farming and contract farming), distribution, farm machinery, processing, and seed supply, as well as marketing and retail sales.
- Animal Systems – Projects related to the raising and caring of animals and developing more efficient ways of producing and processing meat, poultry, eggs and dairy products. Workers study genetics, nutrition, reproduction, growth and care of domesticated farm animals.
- Environmental Service Systems – Projects involved in water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal and public health issues.
- Food Products & Processing Systems – Projects involved in bulk food production, the discovery of new food sources, the analysis of food content, and the development of ways to process, preserve, package or store food according to consumer needs, and. Includes those who monitor compliance with industry and government regulations.
- Natural Resources Systems – Projects that develop, use, maintain, manage, and analyze natural resources that include catching and trapping various types of marine life and work related to recreation, wildlife, conservation, mining, logging, or oil drilling.
- Plant Systems – Projects related to growing food, feed, and fiber crops, and the study of plants and their growth to help producers meet consumer demand while conserving natural resources and maintaining the environment.
- Power, Structural & Technical Systems – Projects that require applied knowledge of engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, power, structures, and controls to the field of agriculture in order to design agricultural structures, machinery and equipment.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- The name and address of your Operation Restoration service-learning project site.
- The service goal your service-learning project fulfilled (see service goal list above).
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.