Business Management & Administration
Business Management & Administration Skills Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Interviewed or demonstrated engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- General Management – occupations that plan, organize, direct, and evaluate all or part of a business organization through the allocation and use of financial, human, and material resources.
- Business Information Management – occupations that provide a bridge between business processes or initiatives and information technology processes to help align business and IT goals
- Human Resources Management – occupations that focus on staffing activities that involve planning, recruitment, selection, orientation, training, performance appraisal, compensation, and safety of an organization’s employees
- Operations Management – occupations that focus on planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling the resources needed to produce or provide a business’ goods and/or services that include quality control, scheduling, procurement, and warehousing.
- Administrative Support – occupations that facilitate business operations through a variety of administrative and clerical duties including information and communication management, data processing and collection, and project tracking
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Business & Administration. Demonstrated an understanding of entrepreneurship by explaining the business or service opportunity your JEM Team recognized, how you used the opportunity to start your Operation Restoration service-learning project as a mini-venture, and how you organized your JEM Team to manage and maintain that project.
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).
You must be logged in to post a submission.