Architecture & Construction Skills Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
Use the form below to submit proof of the following activities completed for your Operation Restoration service-learning project. Approval of your submission will allow you to collect digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™ (if available).
— “The 17” Legacy Council
STEM++ Career Pathways:
- Design and Pre-Construction
SKILLCOIN REWARDS™ SPLITS:
30% – Student Stipends
40% – Project Fund
30% – NEXT Steps HQs
The Architecture & Construction digital badge collection verifies proven competencies in designing, planning, managing, building and maintaining the built environment.
- Design-Build – Projects that integrate a delivery system used in the construction industry.
- Pre-Construction – Projects that integrate services used in planning a construction project before the actual construction begins.
- Construction (General) – Projects that integrate clearing, dredging, excavating, and grading of land and other activity associated with buildings, structures, or other types of real property such as bridges, dams, and roads.
- Maintenance/Operations – Projects that assist in the construction or renovation of buildings, general maintenance and upkeep of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and other systems, minor repairs to machinery or other equipment, and general maintenance of grounds or lawns.
- To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- The name and address of your Operation Restoration service-learning project site.
- The service goal your service-learning project fulfilled (see service goal list above).
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).