Government & Public Safety Skills Badge
Proof of Work Online Submission Form
To earn this digital badge, use the form below to submit proof demonstrating how you applied these STEM++ skills.
- Interviewed or demonstrated engagement with a STEM++ career professional in the following career pathways:
- Governance – Establishment of policies, and continuous monitoring of their proper implementation, by the members of the governing body of an organization
- National Security – a concept that a government, along with its parliaments, should protect the state and its citizens against all kind of “national” crises through a variety of power projections, such as political power, diplomacy, economic power, military might, and so on.
- Foreign Service – a commissioned operation of the United States Foreign Service Agency where officers, along with other U.S. diplomats, formulate and implement the foreign policy of the United States.
- Planning – the preparation of a long-term financial plan, prepared concurrently with the strategic plan that assesses the long-term financial implications of current and proposed policies, programs, and assumptions.
- Revenue & Taxation – income that is gained by governments through taxation
- Regulation – rules based on and meant to carry out a specific piece of legislation and are enforced usually by a regulatory agency formed or mandated to carry out the purpose or provisions of a legislation
- Public Management & Administration – the implementation of government policy that studies this implementation and prepares civil servants for working in the public service
Operation Restoration Service Goals:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources. Used your local College Town economy to explain how to assess global agricultural sales and export and import practices to include the role of government in the sales and subsidization of agricultural products, online marketing, and the data from prices, sales, and market futures
To earn your digital badges & Skillcoin Rewards™, use this submission form to provide the following information:
- Your first, middle initial, last name and age.
- The name of your school, community group, grade, course and instructor, group leader, mentor and/or sponsor.
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it (if applicable).
- The name and address of your College Town project site.
- The name of your Operation Restoration service-learning project and a brief description of how your service goal(s) will positively impact your College Town project site.
- A detailed description of how you used your STEM++ skills to achieve your service goal(s).