Share this Post
Human Services STEM++ Career Cluster
Provides opportunities to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behaviors that students need to become responsible citizens and leaders; and to manage the challenges of living and working in a diverse global society.
Change The Equation Mentoring Service-Learning Projects
The service goals for this service-learning project has been converted into internships that will pay students through a sponsored digital badge collection. Students that want to apply for these internships should click the job link or the STEM++ Direct Job Board Listings button below.
- Develop a College Town community map of the Accountable Care Community for the Georgia Perimeter College Town Job Link
- Coordinate an Investor/Mentor Meetup to present your service-learning project(s) to Partners In Education of the Georgia Perimeter College Town. Job Link
- Create career shadowing opportunities with Alumni in STEM++ Career Pathways to support current students with interests in improving their STEM skills. Job Link
- Participate in a cultural, culinary arts or catering training activity to gain a Serv Safe food safety certification. Job Link
- Create multi-media content to document and promote the progress, impact and outcomes of this service-learning project. Job Link
Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace
Use your Southern Barter Club or Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace account to secure barter dollars and resources for your service-learning projects.
Visit the Southern Barter Club or Jr Southern Barter Club marketplaces to make barter donations.
Contact us to make cash donations larger than $10,000 or to donate other products/services for this service-learning project.
Contributions & wishlist donations will be used to sponsor digital badges and build the financial portfolio for this service project. All donations will be listed in the Junior Southern Barter Club Marketplace and in each NSPIE Members’ virtual account.
Digital Badge Collection Sponsorships
View Full Digital Badge Gallery
Students can earn these digital badges and $51.00 in Skillcoin Rewards when they complete the tasks, courses and activities affiliated with each service-learning goal listed above. Your donation will sponsor each Learn & Earn skills-development category for this digital badge collection.