Conflict Resolution Digital Badge
Share this Page
- Identifying and practicing conflict resolution strategies to mediate problems at work, home and school.
- Applying their understanding of conflict resolution on 2-3 separate occasions while serving on their Junior Executive Management Team.
- Providing verified proof of their abilities to resolve conflicts on 2-3 separate occasions throughout the life cycle of their College Town Service-Learning Project.
In the space below, provide:
- Your name, age, grade, and the name of your school or community group
- The name of your JEM Team and the role you play on it
- The name of your College Town Service-Learning Project and a brief description of the affected area.
- A description of your mission (service goal) and how you used the STEM++ skills of this digital badge to achieve it.
- Links and/or attachments to documents, videos, photos, audio clips, blog posts, news articles, social media content, etc. that show you implementing action items to complete your mission.